Business Information Link
Denmark Foreign Business Registration
Our service area: Foreign business formation as law and process of the country, manages licensing, permissions of trading, work permit, investors and overseas employees visa, branch office establishment, let know direct investment policy (FDI), accounts preparation, audit, submission tax and VAT and company secretarial services in Denmark.
Denmark Foreign Business Registration, Formation, Incorporation
- 125,000 DKK clear from owe period of twice years from incorporation of the organization, provided that fifty percent of the sum shall have to be ensured within two months;
- Local member has to engage in case of more than one share holders are existed, provided that number of sponsors may increase upon sum of capital;
- If investment crosses ceiling 300,000 DKK three other members shall be engaged and local man power shall be appointed at least 35 in Denmark foreign business registration;
- For JS public limited make sure capital of 500,000 Denmark Currency;
- Particular forms, trade area and apart from these MOA of the organization have to submit to the authority and after approval is allowed starting business as foreign direct investor;
- Being subsidiary organization is free to submit economic details to the authority of Danish;
Branch Office setup in Denmark
- EU countries get benefit of opening branch office but for the non EU shall have to supply; documents of the mother company those shall be attested by the embassy of Denmark;
- Each business is recognized as name which should choice first in Denmark;
- Chamber of commerce letter and opening a bank account are part of starting business activities.
- Business activities, name, information of share holders, financial data must convert to Danish language with attested;
- Branch office is not tax payer ;
- Virtual office is popular to forming which is minimize of risk;
- Representative office is another alternate preferred by no residence which is neither branch nor subsidiary but is allowed to operation her;
VAT rate for the corporate is 25 per cent and corporate tax is 24.5 per cent and 28 per cent additional tax is applicable on profit.
S & F CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org