We would like to share pre and post business establishment procedure in Bangladesh. All are in concern about required forms of RJSC those must fill up as shareholder of the company.
Pre- registration, registration and post registration forms of RJSC are as follows:
Pre- Board resolution
RJSC required forms at the time of registration
- Form XII (particular of the directors)
- Shareholding capital, shareholders detail and signature form
- Form VI
- Form IX
- MoA & AoA (for lawyer)
- Form I (declaration of registration a company)
Post registration forms of RJSC
- Form X
- Schedule X (annual summary of share capital)
- Form 117 (share transfer form)
- Form 23B (notice by auditor)
Lawyer and/ or expert must get ready forms before register a limited company in Bangladesh.