Oman Foreign Company Registration
Oman Foreign Company Registration, Formation, Incorporation
Service area: Oman foreign company registration;
- Accounts and audit service
- Income Tax and Financial Advisory
- Business license and merger, JV, LLC registration in Oman.
Company registration process in Oman are described step by step:
||One share holder should be citizen of Oman as FDI policy when two partners form a limited company.
||Local share holder shall hold 30 percent (%) of total shares and rest of allocation for foreigner shares.
|Trade Free Zone
||Taking income tax advantage in Salalah, Al Mazyunah, Sohar foreign companies like to setup business in free zone area.
||Foreigners (foreign share holding companies) can register limited company in trade free zone, holding 100% (percent) own shares.
|100% not allowed
||Foreigners (foreign share holding companies) can NOT register limited company unless there is local partners are joined as share holder of the company.
||As income tax rate vary frequently and upon last year information corporate tax rate is 12 percent (%).
||Foreigner (s) can hold maximum 40 percent (%) of shares in case of public company and US$ 2. Five Million is requirement showing capital.
Joint Venture company registration in Oman
- Maximum 70 per cent foreign ownership is allowed;
- Ministry of Commerce is organ of government reserve right permission starting business;
- Overseas sponsors may go through Limited LC or Joint Stock registration procedure;
- LLC organization can deal with general persons and government organs;
- Minimum investment amount is OR 150,000 as foreign investment terms of the country;
- Tax is applicable of 12 per cent as minimum income of the corporate;
Trade over Agency
- Ministry of Commerce is the authority board to make engagement between parties to start business over local agent
- In that case taxation should not be less than 12 per cent
Branch Office opening rules in Oman
- entirely overseas ownership is allowed who decide to invest
- Investment controlling is relaxed without limitation
- Minimum 12 per cent tax is applicable on foreign branch office
- All required information of main corporation those shall be notarized by embassy of Oman
- An amount need to remit from main corporation to create such office that ten thousand to fifty thousand dollar;
- Lots of international and domestic banks cooperate to open account and enjoy banking services;
- Representative office has limitation of activities as rules of board;
S & F CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED
Email us: email@example.com