Visa in Saudi Arabia
Visa in Saudi Arabia
Business visas are issued for businessmen, investors, managers, sales managers, sales representatives in Saudi Arabia and there are some requirements for issuing business visa in Saudi Arabia and that are stated in the following:-
- The validity of passport will be existed minimum 6 months. 1 copy recent passport size color photograph with a white background will be needed during the issuing time and the photograph must be with full-face shots, angled or sided views will not be accepted.
- Application forms can be downloaded from website and should be filled out with a black ink pen or printed with the valid email address of the applicants
- Certificate of business registration should be provided.
- Diplomats must be shown a diplomatic note from the embassy
- Additional documents may be requested if needed.
- The certain amount of visa fees must be paid through online such as USD 108.00 is required for the US passport holders in both single and multiple entries.
- The applicants from the other countries can check the payment amount through visiting the website and clicking “Apply for a visa to enter Saudi Arabia by individuals.”
Business visa in Saudi Arabia will not be granted to work or to be residing and the holders of business visa should not stay over the specified time in visa. All the business visa holders should bear in mind that they must maintain the Islamic laws, regulations of the country and the values along with traditions of the society. Drug trafficking laws are strictly followed in Saudi Arabia severe punishment including death penalty could be introduced on the violators of the laws and regulations.
Saudi Arabia Employment Visa Requirements
Initially the applicants should submit their current, valid, signed Passport to the certain authority which must have minimum 2 side-by-side blank visa pages and not be handwritten. If someone does not have any proper blank visa pages in their passport, their foremost work is to amend having pages added. Besides, the applicants must renew their passport in case of expiring the passport within 6 months.
- Visa Application
After that, the applicants should submit a completed and signed Saudi Arabia Visa Application form where all the fields of the application form including Name, Address and Phonenumber of the applicantmust be fully filled out and signed with blue ink because missing or incomplete information will cause for processing delays.
- Online Application
Applicants should take some suggestions from the Visa Specialists when they fill up the online application form.
- Passport Photograph
Applicants for the employment visa in Saudi Arabia must submit 4 copies recent and 2×2 Passport Photographs with the whites of their visible and should be taken on a white background.
- Proof of Residency
The applicants must submit a photocopy of the Permanent Resident Card as proof
- Sponsor Information
After that, they should complete the Saudi Sponsor Information form and submit it to the certain authority
- Employment Contract
The applicants should submit original, signed Employment Contract which must be signed by applicants own self and their sponsor.
- Notice of Law and Regulation
The applicants for employment visa must submit a signed Notice of Law and Regulation which must be signed with blue ink
- Proof of Education
A certified and notarized copy of university degree or diploma, a sealed envelope which contains both official, updated transcript and a verification letter from the college or university register, ID number of the applicants along with the telephone number of contact person should be provided which will bear the proof of the applicants.
- Medical Report
The applicants must submit three copies of original Medical Reports which will be issued and signed by a licensed physician where the license number along with the address of the physician must be mentioned.
- Recent Physical
All the recent physical exam including full lab test results should be submitted to the authority.
- Police Report
Those who are interested to get the employment visa for Saudi Arabia, they must submit a recent and original police report.
- Letter of Authorization
They should submit the Saudi Arabia Mission Authorization Letter to obtain information about your academic record.
The interested applicants must submit an additional photocopy of all submitted materials and must be physically presentat the time of employment visa request.
- Processing Time
The total processing time for the employment visa to Saudi Arabia could be taken 6-8 weeks.
Necessary Information for Employment Visa
- The whole application form must be completed and filled out with Capital Block Letters.
- There will be a reference note which will show the number and the date of the employment visa and that must be issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The original letter should be certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs where the visa number, date, position and the name of the applicant will be mentioned.