- Passport copy of the director (minimum one shareholder is required)
- Email and contact number of each director (shareholder)
- Residence and business address in Malaysia (Consultant with us)
- Share capital and share allocation number within shareholders
- Business nature (3 nature of businesses can add maximum in one company)
- Proposed 3 companies name
Later, shareholder’s need to sign on bankruptcy declaration and company secretary appointment documents. Foreign investors/ shareholder can register a company from overseas and physical presence is not required.
It’s required 5 working days to be completed the registration work through SSM (Government ROC department). Sdn Bhd Company registration fee Ringgit 2500 whereas services are inclusive: 1). Company incorporation 2). Company secretary 3). Bank account opening cooperation.
We liaison with HSBC bank only at this moment. It takes 20-30 days to be successful in account opening. In additional, personal income tax latest copy in home country is required and initial deposit amount Ringgit 10000.