The Singapore visa fee for both tourist and business visa in the country are quite similar. Business visa in Singapore is one of the strictest processes where the requirement expected from a candidate is inspected carefully where each requirement should be satisfied by the Singapore officers.
Singapore is a recommended place to have the best business meeting due to its best professionally built environment. The infrastructure of the country is a perfect place in the world to work. Collaborate and also having fun. The government of Singapore gives various opportunities for foreigners so that they can use their knowledge and talent in the right place.
Types of Business Visa:
Enter pass Business Visa:
- Enter Pass is the recommended pass for foreign investors and entrepreneurs who would like to have a business deal. This visa is valid for a year.
- The Enter Pass procedure is under Employment of Foreign Manpower Act
- Eligibility for Entre Pass is established in a private limited company. If the company was already established then the company must be only less than 6 months old from the date while applying Enter Pass visa.
- A capital of minimum $50,000 should be paid
- The applicant should be a stakeholder for at least 30% shares in the company.
- The applicant can bring their spouse and children along with them on a dependent pass.
- Applicant’s parents can also be brought along with them with the long-term visit pass.
- To receive these passes the applicant should renew the Enter Pass.
Here are some of the following business launches where an applicant will not be eligible to receive an Enter Pass visa;
- Coffee shop
- Food court
- Massage parlor
- Employment agency
- Traditional medicines
- A foreign applicant needs to receive high net worth income in order to receive the investor visa
- The investment by a foreigner to be made at least minimum 2.5 million SGD which can be a new or running company.
- It can also be in the approval of GIP fund.
- The investors should be intellectual enough to have an annual sales turnover for over 50 million SGD
- The investor visa helps the applicant by giving them the permanent residence for the investor and also help the applicants family to move into the country right after making the investment
- It allows foreign investors to start a new company in the country
- Overseas directors or business owners can combine with Singaporean based companies using Enter Pass or the Employment Pass.
- The latter implies that Singaporean based company hires its foreign directors on a certain acceptable salary which depends on the directors age and qualification
Business Visit Visa:
- This visa allows a foreigner to have short business visits such as 30 to 90 days depending on a person’s passport
- The visa also depends on the invitation which is officially sent by the company.
Visa Entry Requirements:
- Valid travel document such as validity for 6 months at the time of departure
- Confirmation of return ticket
- Entry facilities which also visas for the next destination
- Proof of sufficient funds which shows them that they can stay in Singapore and also have the funds to cover all their expenses
- Visa entry to Singapore
- Vaccination for yellow fever
- These requirements are instructed by ICA which is the authority for visa matters.
Applicants who are under the category of Assessment Level 1 and Assessment Level 2 lists are not allowed to stay for a maximum stay of 30 days without visa in Singapore, exceptional for the following holders who can stay for 90 days such as:
- All European Union citizens
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United States
Applicants who have Taiwan passports and if they specifically do not have the right to abode in Taiwan then they must have a valid Taiwan re-entry permit.
Requirement for Visa:
Singapore visa of groups require nationals into two groups which are Assessment 1 and Assessment 2 level countries.
Assessment 1 Level Countries:
Applicants who have an ordinary passport or travel document under the following list will have an application of online visa which is through the contact of Singapore or a Singapore strategic partner or also the closest Singaporean diplomatic mission or one of Singaporean visa agents who is authorized. The visa is issued within 1 working day. The applicant can travel with printouts which is out of the e-visa. The requirements of visa are not applicable to the non-ordinary passports of the countries except North Korea.
The following are the Assessment 1 list of countries;
- North Korea
- Hong Kong passport holders with the identification of visa purpose
- Macao passport holder’s special administrative region travel permit
Assessment 2 Level Countries:
Countries under the following assessment should obtain a visa in advance. These countries might have to receive the visa through a local Singaporean contact of a strategic partner in the country. the visa can also be applied in the country’s nearest diplomatic mission or also in one of the authorized visa agents who are out of Singapore and need to check Singapore Passport. The visa will normally be issued in 3 working days, a visa vignette is affixed on the applicant’s passport.
The following are the Assessment 2 list of countries;
- Saudi Arabia
- Holders of temporary passports are issued by the United Arab Emirates
- Holders of the refugee travel documents are issued by the Middle-East country
- Stateless persons who holds another passport like the certificate of identity and refugee travel documents is considered to be stateless ICA regardless of the nationality appearing on the holder’s travel documents.
In the non-ordinary passports of assessment 2 holders the visa requirement does not apply to holders of diplomatic or any official passports of Bangladesh, Jordan, Tunisia and diplomatic passports of Saudi Arabia and Morocco.
Business Visa Fees in Singapore:
In Singapore, there are only 2 visas which is charged for processing fee. The 2 visas are Business and Tourist visa. It is charged for Rs.2300+GST when the applicant applies through Blinkvisa.com.
- Package Fee – Rs.1800
- Blink Visa Charges – Rs.500
- SGST + CGST – 18%
- TOTAL – Rs.2390